Scammer add-on still not removed

Recep Baltaş

Sep 18, 2016, 5:36:16 AM9/18/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi,

this add-on here is a scam. It is trying to steal user information. The way they promote the add-on is detailed in this post:

We have reported several times but the add-on is still there. If Google does not take complaints into consideration, then why put the button at all ? This is ridicuolus. Hence, the creator of the add-on is insulting the users and threatening them.

I hope you take action against those scammers.

Brian T. Nakamoto

Sep 19, 2016, 4:12:41 PM9/19/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Recep,

You can also post a Review of the extension in the Chrome Web Store.

-Brian

Recep Baltaş

Sep 20, 2016, 6:19:00 AM9/20/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Oh, really ?

I have to install the add-on to post a review. Hence ? How stupid is this ? It is like ISIS came to behead me and you are saying, "you can sy no to them". How moronic is this ?

Antony Sargent

Sep 20, 2016, 12:52:52 PM9/20/16
to Recep Baltaş, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
FYI, for future reference you can actually just click the "Report abuse" link on the details page without having to install an item.

I'm forwarding this on to our abuse folks to take a look - thanks for the report.

Recep Baltaş

Recep Baltaş