How to hide xhr logs in Chrome developer console and Network tab.

Isravel Raja Thangamani

Dec 7, 2017, 6:39:23 PM12/7/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
How to hide xhr logs in Chrome developer console and Network tab. It seems like my program accessing URL's API push, everything visible in the chrome developer console. Is there any way i can hide.

I'm a beginner to JavaScript.

PhistucK

Dec 8, 2017, 9:40:09 AM12/8/17
to Isravel Raja Thangamani, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You cannot. Even if you could, if the user used Fiddler, Wireshark and similar, the requests would have been visible anyway, so it would have only deterred the least determined.

PhistucK