Recent Stats for my addon ain't update?

Dimitri

May 23, 2017, 1:41:58 AM5/23/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello everybody, i upload my add yesterday, and make a couple installs from my browser, and my couple of my friend do the same, but the same all stats at zero.

I need to connect google analytics for this add or it's may work anyway?

Decklin / Deco

May 23, 2017, 4:17:53 AM5/23/17
to Dimitri, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Stats don't update until after a 24 hour interval. You need to have an Analytics ID created and have it connected to the extension in order for this to work.