Your registration payment is currently being processed, after failed payment of developer license

Jonathan Wiklund

Aug 9, 2017, 12:26:19 PM8/9/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I tried activating a developer license but it wouldn't accept my credit card

I realized it might be because my payment profile was set to US since I lived there at some point.
I tried creating a new payment profile with correct settings (country etc) and when I wanted to try getting the developer license it said the following:
Your registration payment is currently being processed

If I check the payment profile where it didn't work it shows the entry and "rejected".

How can I get my developer license activated?

Decklin / Deco

Aug 9, 2017, 5:49:32 PM8/9/17
to Jonathan Wiklund, Chromium-Extensions-Announce

Go to payments.google.com and update the payment preferences there.

Jonathan Wiklund

Aug 10, 2017, 10:16:03 AM8/10/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, jonathan...@gmail.com
I've done that.. but nothing happens.. seems to be stuck on trying the old payment profile, which I btw deleted to try and see if the "being processed" message would go away.

Any other tips / suggestions?