extension "pending review" from 7 September 2013

Andrew friGate

Sep 9, 2013, 9:54:24 AM9/9/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Status of "pending review" for for 3 days after attempting to upgrade. Never had this before

ID: mbacbcfdfaapbcnlnbmciiaakomhkbkb

tell me what to do

Joe Marini

Sep 9, 2013, 1:08:04 PM9/9/13
to Andrew friGate, Chromium-extensions
It can take up to 5 days to review. Let me know if you're still stuck.

--
Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Andrew friGate

Sep 12, 2013, 1:57:04 AM9/12/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate
5 days have passed. Status no changed!

Tumby Land

Sep 12, 2013, 5:57:50 PM9/12/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate
Star this and maybe we'll get some attention: https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/chromium-extensions/zFo1wSun-qA

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:04:47 AM UTC-4, Alan Smith wrote:
Hi, it's been 5 days since my submition, it's keeping in "pending review" status.

I can't figure if it's really in "pending" status, or it's ignored because of some bug.

Could you please check the status, what's happening to it, what can I do??

The ID : femogmcmjpjkokoojcljkpfdifkpbbpp

Thank you.

Tumby Land

Sep 12, 2013, 5:57:59 PM9/12/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate

Oleg Chepkin

Sep 13, 2013, 2:57:40 AM9/13/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
I have the same problem.10 days passed but I have the same status Pending review. Id: mgllejejgefcimipdiiippnbkbpjpf

Andrew friGate

Sep 13, 2013, 3:14:07 AM9/13/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Here a lot with this problem. But nobody knows anything

Oleg Chepkin

Sep 13, 2013, 3:23:05 AM9/13/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Maybe google have other support. How can we do something? Is it just  wait?

Jari Niskala

Sep 13, 2013, 2:07:17 PM9/13/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Same problem here... stuck in Pending Review. I also made the mistake of unpublishing thinking I could 'fix' it that way and now I'm worried that it will be missed...

Id fjbbjfdilbioabojmcplalojlmdngbjl

gle...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2013, 2:04:38 PM9/14/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
The same problem affected many developers here as you can see. Something went wrong in pre-publishing process, maybe after Any.Do failure. Hope they'll do something to fix this "bug".

Steve Ebrani

Sep 15, 2013, 10:04:37 AM9/15/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
After a small localization update to our extension, it too is now 'Pending review'
id: gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio

Google reviewers please let us know what's happening!
Thanks,

Stefan vd

Sep 16, 2013, 5:40:55 AM9/16/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
It's now more then 7 days, and my extension is still in "pending review"?
bfbmjmiodbnnpllbbbfblcplfjjepjdn

Andrew friGate

Sep 16, 2013, 5:47:21 AM9/16/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org

may be we will see comments  from Google ?

Алексей Полев

Sep 16, 2013, 5:57:15 AM9/16/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org
don't think so.

Andrew friGate

Sep 19, 2013, 3:20:21 AM9/19/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate

thank you, the status is updated. Tell me, if I were to publish the update it freezes again for a few weeks or a bug fixed?

понедельник, 9 сентября 2013 г., 21:08:04 UTC+4 пользователь Joe Marini написал:
It can take up to 5 days to review. Let me know if you're still stuck.

Joe Marini

Sep 19, 2013, 2:04:19 PM9/19/13
to Andrew friGate, Chromium-extensions
Should be fixed.

Stefan vd

Sep 20, 2013, 10:39:15 AM9/20/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate
My extension is still in "Pending Review" ..
Stefan

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:04:19 PM UTC+2, Joe Marini wrote:
Should be fixed.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Andrew friGate <a3.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

thank you, the status is updated. Tell me, if I were to publish the update it freezes again for a few weeks or a bug fixed?

понедельник, 9 сентября 2013 г., 21:08:04 UTC+4 пользователь Joe Marini написал:
It can take up to 5 days to review. Let me know if you're still stuck.

--
Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Dmitry Kutetsky

Sep 20, 2013, 5:21:45 PM9/20/13
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate
I am waiting for approval for about 3 weeks.

streamate...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2014, 1:12:16 PM1/13/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
My extension is 'Pending Review' as well. This is the first time I am publishing.

extension id: bokjkdnjcgolemkahggnnbmeekfcdopp

Dmitry Kutetsky

Jan 13, 2014, 1:56:05 PM1/13/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi,
if your extension has status pending a long time (at least few days),
you can try to send a mail with your extension id to Joe Marini <joem...@google.com>
After this my extension was published.
thanks to Joe :)

Joe Marini

Jan 13, 2014, 2:43:27 PM1/13/14
to Dmitry Kutetsky, Chromium-extensions
Remember that manual review can take 3-5 business days. If you're stuck longer than that, let us know here.

Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome Apps, Extensions, Web Store

gle...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2014, 2:58:40 PM1/13/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Dmitry Kutetsky
Have you seen my message?
I'm waiting 3 weeks for approval. Why again and again? WTF?

id: obcdhibjnbkhfdlfifbhndcmkdlnhnoj

Joe Marini

Jan 13, 2014, 3:06:35 PM1/13/14
to gle...@gmail.com, Chromium-extensions, Dmitry Kutetsky

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM, <gle...@gmail.com> wrote:
obcdhibjnbkhfdlfifbhndcmkdlnhnoj

I've forwarded it to the review team. Not sure why they missed it.

gle...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2014, 3:20:40 PM1/13/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org, gle...@gmail.com, Dmitry Kutetsky
Still stuck id: obcdhibjnbkhfdlfifbhndcmkdlnhnoj

Joe Marini

Jan 13, 2014, 4:44:22 PM1/13/14
to gle...@gmail.com, Chromium-extensions, Dmitry Kutetsky
OK, you should be set now.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM, <gle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Still stuck id: obcdhibjnbkhfdlfifbhndcmkdlnhnoj

Thomas Lopresti

Feb 18, 2014, 9:54:05 PM2/18/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Status of "pending review" for for 4 days after attempting to upgrade. Never had this before

ID: hbmlkdaomclinijpibinkppcgakagcck

tell me what to do

Andrew friGate於 2013年9月9日星期一UTC+8下午9時54分24秒寫道:

Kevin Stick

Feb 28, 2014, 3:56:31 PM2/28/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Mine is pending review as well: ibbogjfabojkhgmofkcofaoiingkbdck

Kevin Stick

Feb 28, 2014, 4:09:01 PM2/28/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Mark,

Can you help get my extension out of 'Pending Review'. It is ID: ibbogjfabojkhgmofkcofaoiingkbdck

On Monday, January 13, 2014 1:44:22 PM UTC-8, Joe Marini wrote:
OK, you should be set now.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM, <gle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Still stuck id: obcdhibjnbkhfdlfifbhndcmkdlnhnoj

محمدشراحيلي

Mar 2, 2014, 5:07:09 PM3/2/14
to Kevin Stick, chromium-...@chromium.org
اللاسلكي المقدم من موبايلي BlackBerry® تم الإرسال من جهاز

From: Kevin Stick <reallyre...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:56:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [crx] Re: extension "pending review" from 7 September 2013

Broad Cart

Mar 19, 2014, 12:51:00 AM3/19/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Andrew friGate
nigcmbkojonffpjilljpdffbhldbedaa
my extension has been pending review for past 2 weeks.

On Monday, September 9, 2013 6:08:04 PM UTC+1, Joe Marini wrote:
It can take up to 5 days to review. Let me know if you're still stuck.
--
Joe Marini
Developer Advocate / Chrome

Broad Cart

Mar 19, 2014, 12:55:57 AM3/19/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org, gle...@gmail.com, Dmitry Kutetsky
nigcmbkojonffpjilljpdffbhldbedaa
my extension has been pending review for past 2 weeks. Can you please sort it out.

Nir Hagshury

Mar 24, 2014, 4:17:56 AM3/24/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
My Extension is also stuck in Limbo "Pending Review" state, now almost 2 weeks (last published date is 3/11/14).

Chrome Id: aceiodigbacjjmffboacmcgfcjemlpbp

Google - can you not get notified of extensions that are stuck in this state for over a week? This is taking way too long...

Brand Thunder

Mar 24, 2014, 7:23:50 PM3/24/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
We are approaching 4 weeks now...

Greg Brooks

Mar 25, 2014, 7:55:37 AM3/25/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi Joe,

We are stuck in a pending review for an update. ID: fcnoahpalppomkbilmlkhiimjfmpmgpk

Thank you,
Greg

Joe Marini

Mar 26, 2014, 3:54:09 PM3/26/14
to Greg Brooks, Chromium-extensions
It violates Google copyrights in its current form.

--
Joe Marini
Developer Advocate - Google

Greg Brooks

Mar 26, 2014, 5:00:02 PM3/26/14
to Joe Marini, Chromium-extensions
Hey Joe,

Thanks for getting back to me! What portion of the copyright does Old Compose violate? We've combed the terms extensively but cannot find anything.

Thank you for the speedy response,

Greg

Greg Brooks

Mar 27, 2014, 7:19:27 PM3/27/14
to Joe Marini, Chromium-extensions
Joe,

Thank you again for getting back to us. We've re-uploaded the extension with the proper changes. The ID is fcnoahpalppomkbilmlkhiimjfmpmgpk

Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me or something we can do. If you would rather give me a call, 201-396-6254

Thank you very much,
Greg Brooks

Helmut Granda

Mar 28, 2014, 1:24:19 AM3/28/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org, Greg Brooks
Hi Joe,

Out of curiosity could you let us know or link us to some documentation why an extension with minimal changes would need to go into review after the first release went without any issues?

I just noticed that an extension can take 3-5 days to review (something that I was not aware of and didnt take into account) and I have people waiting for the release to go live.

Thanks for any insight you may provide.

Greg Brooks

May 4, 2014, 12:25:42 PM5/4/14
to Joe Marini, Chromium-extensions
Hi Joe,

We've spent the last few weeks stuck in a pending review for our extension. In our spare time we closed a couple bug items and uploaded the latest version of the extension to the Chrome Webstore.

Our extension ID is fcnoahpalppomkbilmlkhiimjfmpmgpk

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to expedite the review process. I am always available to talk at 201-396-6254 if you prefer.

Thank you,

Greg Brooks

Aleksey Kolesnik

Apr 6, 2015, 3:27:47 PM4/6/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org, a3.i...@gmail.com
Hi, it's been 5 days since my submition, it's keeping in "pending review" status.

I can't figure if it's really in "pending" status, or it's ignored because of some bug.

Could you please check the status, what's happening to it, what can I do??

The ID : fpheconldhocjlbcnkidkeingnkciaaj

Thank you.

On Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:08:04 AM UTC-7, Joe Marini wrote:
It can take up to 5 days to review. Let me know if you're still stuck.

--
Joe Marini

Chrome

Apr 16, 2015, 8:19:07 PM4/16/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi,

Our internal-only build (restricted to the company) bhapfahdianbncnaljgejiejccfikonc
is "pending review" - anyone here that can help?

Dongchen Yuan

May 25, 2015, 11:17:37 PM5/25/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Mine is kaebhgioafceeldhgjmendlfhbfjefmo, stuck the "pending review" for more than 2 days. I've never encountered this before! How can I do?
Message has been deleted

Richard Brus

Jun 20, 2017, 1:33:20 AM6/20/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, joem...@google.com
Hi Joe,

Apologies for reviving such an old thread, but this was all I could find indexed on the subject.

Was hoping you could spare a moment and would be kind enough to double check my extension status too. Just did a few updates, but for the first time ever it's now it's stuck in pending?

Extension id: gkompgmhhdflejbdgfjlmipjpjfdoclm

p.s. just trying to avoid the possibility of extended delays as I see some devs in this thread were waiting over 2 weeks.

Thanks
Richard Brus

Matthew McKenney

Jun 20, 2017, 2:03:22 PM6/20/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, joem...@google.com
Same here, I don't know what would have caused it to be flagged... I just published a version update and it got flagged for review.

App ID: mhfkekpglnoabdlaiodkcamcnmiifinn

Can someone look into this and escalate?

Richard Brus

Jun 20, 2017, 9:33:14 PM6/20/17
to Matthew McKenney, Chromium-Extensions-Announce, joem...@google.com
Hmm perhaps a little bit more patience was the key :)

Updates ended up being approved today. it was just unusual as it's usually done in a few hours. And 48hrs felt like a lifetime!

All good now... Hopefully you have the same luck Matt.

Nicholas Lee Bateman

Matthew McKenney

Jun 21, 2017, 10:13:57 AM6/21/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, joem...@google.com
Looks like I just didn't wait long enough.  I was worried that it had been flagged for review for malicious code or something.

-Matt

Lukas Liesis

Aug 4, 2017, 2:54:12 PM8/4/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
item id eliemlikiolchpeifelcacpdneldpfcd

Submitted for review 7/24/17 and today is 8/04/17 evening. ~10 business days passed (depending on time zones).

It's extension for Google Spreadsheets if any difference? 1st time submitting such extension, can't remember waiting long when submitted extensions for Chrome.

James S

Sep 11, 2017, 2:19:38 PM9/11/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Item id: himifphgfaadonpkkjjonpcfhoddmcll

I updated my add-on about 2 weeks ago, and it's been pending review since.  I've done many updates already without any hiccups, so it's unusual that this one is taking so long.

If someone could please look into this, I would be highly appreciative!  I am planning on refining my app and sharing it with colleagues at a conference in October.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted