Selling Ad Space

Slavko Ilic

Mar 17, 2018, 4:03:50 PM3/17/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Am I allowed to sell ad space inside Chrome extension(popup window, options page...). I am thinking about that, but I'm not sure if I have right to do such thing as my extension may be banned. I would like to contact some companies in cryptocurrency space and offer them ad space in popup window. So, am I allowed to do that?

Decklin / Deco

Mar 23, 2018, 5:56:39 PM3/23/18
to Slavko Ilic, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
No, this is not allowed.