Development help

Maxx Tech

Aug 16, 2017, 12:51:50 PM8/16/17
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hello everyone,
    i want to develop an extension for chrome for selected text as a facebook status. please anyone help me to how to do this with correct explaination and what are needed to perfoem this.

PhistucK

Aug 16, 2017, 3:40:29 PM8/16/17
to Maxx Tech, Chromium-extensions
How would you do this in a regular web page?
The same should generally apply to Chrome extensions.
This group is mostly for discussing Chrome extension API issues, it is not a general web development support group.

PhistucK

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 7:51 PM, Maxx Tech <selv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
    i want to develop an extension for chrome for selected text as a facebook status. please anyone help me to how to do this with correct explaination and what are needed to perfoem this.

Valik Beo

Dec 7, 2017, 6:41:41 AM12/7/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce