Interest in building some extensions as a newbie

See Xianyang

Oct 11, 2017, 11:43:54 AM10/11/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
 Hi I am interested in building some extension for my school assignment, may I know where can I learn more about building extension other than from chromium website? Thank you.

PhistucK

Oct 13, 2017, 12:50:44 PM10/13/17
to See Xianyang, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Since Firefox supports most of the Chrome extension APIs, you can also find information in MDN -

As well as in the official documentation -

PhistucK

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 6:43 PM, See Xianyang <xue3xi...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Hi I am interested in building some extension for my school assignment, may I know where can I learn more about building extension other than from chromium website? Thank you.

yupeng zhang

Oct 26, 2017, 4:15:56 AM10/26/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
If you want your extension running only on Chrome, the official docs is the best one.

There are some samples you can read and try.

在 2017年10月11日星期三 UTC+8下午11:43:54,See Xianyang写道: