Extension Published but not appearing at all in the CWS Category

Mike Rogers

Jul 10, 2016, 10:55:56 AM7/10/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

Hi!

I recently (A few hours ago) published an update my extension to the CWS: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/livepage/pilnojpmdoofaelbinaeodfpjheijkbh

Currently it can only be found by searching for "LivePage", but it cannot be found anywhere on the Extensions > Developer Tools page ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/ext/11-web-development ), not even the icon at the bottom with the extensions with only a few installs.

I'd love a quick heads up as to what I'm doing wrong to not be on the category page?

Thanks,
Mike

Jordan Thoms

Jul 12, 2016, 10:32:04 PM7/12/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, mike.r...@gmail.com
Try looking at the category page from a Chrome profile without your extension installed (sometimes incognito doesn't work), they hide installed extensions in the listing for some reason.

Cheers