Approval time for spreadsheet add-on

Nikhil Parachure

Jul 14, 2016, 12:02:03 AM7/14/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi All
I am new here and just submitted a spreadsheet add-on and was wondering how long does it take to get approved or disapproved?
Regards
Nikhil

Raj Mouli

Jul 14, 2016, 3:09:40 AM7/14/16
to Nikhil Parachure, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Nikhil,
It will be available after an hour, for any new installs and updates to existing extensions.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj Mouli .A
M +91 9666 339 450

Nikhil Parachure

Jul 14, 2016, 4:21:29 AM7/14/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Raj
Thanks for quick response, but I have submitted my add-on 3 days ago and the status still is "Published Pending Review".
Regards
Nikhil

Nikhil Parachure

Jul 15, 2016, 12:54:32 AM7/15/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Bump!! its been 5 days now

Raj Mouli

Jul 15, 2016, 1:40:48 AM7/15/16
to Nikhil Parachure, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Can you double check the manifest file, and which permissions you asked for.

Please feel free to share manifest by removing the privacy settings.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj Mouli .A
M +91 9666 339 450

Antony Sargent

Jul 15, 2016, 1:01:57 PM7/15/16
to Nikhil Parachure, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
The best way to deal with these kinds of issues is to contact webstore support directly: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/contact/developer_support/ , as they don't tend to monitor this email list.

Nikhil Parachure

Jul 16, 2016, 5:35:48 AM7/16/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, nik.pa...@gmail.com
Hi
Thanks for update. I did that and my spreadsheet  Add-on is rejected but reason is not mentioned or I didnt get any mail.
How do i find out why was it rejected and how do I fix this?
Regards
Nikhil

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 10:31:57 PM UTC+5:30, Antony Sargent wrote:
The best way to deal with these kinds of issues is to contact webstore support directly: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/contact/developer_support/ , as they don't tend to monitor this email list.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 9:54 PM, Nikhil Parachure <nik.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bump!! its been 5 days now

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 9:32:03 AM UTC+5:30, Nikhil Parachure wrote:
Hi All
I am new here and just submitted a spreadsheet add-on and was wondering how long does it take to get approved or disapproved?
Regards
Nikhil

Stéphane Giron

Jul 16, 2016, 10:11:08 AM7/16/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, nik.pa...@gmail.com
Hi

Check in your email if you don't get an email from "Docs Add-ons Advisor"

All add-on are reviewed and when you submiot it you get an email from reviewer with modification t perform and your add-on is rejected waiting modifications.

Stéphane