How to recovery cache of my account in a Extension app?

Denis Grechka

Dec 15, 2017, 8:14:06 AM12/15/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello everyone! At first excuse me for my bad English.
Broweser: chromium. OS: XUbuntu.
I have an account in the WavesLiteApp. It's extension app of chromium. Unfortunately I've deleted severel files from my HDD recently. But I can recovery some of them. It used to be I entered in my acc for couple clicks, because I didn't neet to use words(SEED key) to enter in my acc. But now I can't enter to my acc, because I've forgotten my words. But perhaps I can use the cache of the app, which was before I had deleted the app. Support of Waves Community said me that maybe cache is in the .cache/chromium/Default/ but there are a lot of strange files. May be anyone can help me to recovery my acc?
In advance I thank you!