Suggestion/Question: Show extension icons in "application shortcut" page?

Glen Little

Jun 28, 2015, 12:29:25 AM6/28/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
I have an extension with a "browser action" icon, showing in the toolbar.

However, when I use an "application shortcut" with a web page, the toolbar does not show (as expected).

But, I'd like to see the extension's icon!

Is there a way to do this?

Maybe a keyboard shortcut could "pull down" the current set of extension icons, just as Ctrl+F pulls down the "Find Bar"?

For GMail, which I like to use as an application shortcut, could a GMail "lab" feature be made, that could host extension icons? They could be show in some location, maybe next to the user's name. Ideally, the lab could allow you to select which icons to show.

Glen Little

Jun 28, 2015, 1:02:47 AM6/28/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Just saw that this group is no longer a good place to ask questions.