Is Pre-installing an extension via the Registry still supported?

Priya Reddy

Jul 29, 2016, 12:21:41 PM7/29/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
We have an extension that needs to be deployed enterprise wide.
ideally we'd like to use the option to pre-install the extension using the registry key.

Is this method of pre-installing the extension still available?
Is it supported under certain conditions?

Antony Sargent

Aug 1, 2016, 1:53:05 PM8/1/16
to Priya Reddy, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I'd recommend that you follow the instructions at: