do you have any idea wht fail to get new ID extension and it updates from https://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx

Maria Zabarjad

Jul 28, 2016, 3:02:06 PM7/28/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Actually, I am very new at chromium project, I start with editing an old extension and add a new one. So, I published my own version of the extension and I got the ID extension from google webstore and replace with old one in source code. but when I launch the chromium it got the old version of extension. I tried to find If there is old ID extension some where in code but I couldn't find it.  finally I realize that It updates from https://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx instead of webstore. I would appreciate if you have a solution for it.
Thank you