Best Ways to Promote a New Extension?

Avram Piltch

Sep 26, 2016, 2:06:17 PM9/26/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I just published a new extension, my first public one, a few days ago and very few ppl have tried it. I was wondering what others do to make ppl aware of their extensions.

Shuai Wang

Sep 26, 2016, 2:08:34 PM9/26/16
to Avram Piltch, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
you should start from here to everywhere. At lease paste your extension link.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Avram Piltch <geeki...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just published a new extension, my first public one, a few days ago and very few ppl have tried it. I was wondering what others do to make ppl aware of their extensions.

Avram Piltch

Sep 26, 2016, 2:11:31 PM9/26/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

My extension is called Silent Site Sound Blocker:

It allows you to whitelist / blacklist which sites can play sound, sortof like a firewall for audio.

Ady Tech

Mar 13, 2017, 9:15:42 PM3/13/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello Avram , i have also published my new extension
eBay Cashback Sidebar
any help will be appreciated :)

Pierre

Social

May 6, 2017, 5:32:29 AM5/6/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Your question is now almost year old and it has now almost 12 thousands users. What have you used to achieve that?

I have published my extension last week Facebook Backup and I believe, that all users are my friends and family.

John Gachina

May 6, 2017, 9:40:19 AM5/6/17
to Social, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I have decided to quickly sell my extension instead of publishing it. It is pretty cool. Contact me if you are interested.

alex quacker

Feb 15, 2018, 9:03:17 AM2/15/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

simpl...@simpliteca.com

Oct 18, 2018, 6:47:21 AM10/18/18
to Chromium Extensions
Do anyone has an idea how to promote porn extension like that? https://handonboard.com Thanks for advice!

Brian Wane

Mar 27, 2019, 7:18:53 PM3/27/19
to Chromium Extensions

XQ Secure Messaging for Gmail

One-Click Secure Messaging. Send private messages from your favorite apps.

XQ is compatible with all the platforms you already use to send messages and email. No need to change. Keep using Gmail, Outlook, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Yahoo, Hotmail and everything else. We'll keep your information safe wherever you send it.

three...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 8:21:58 PM5/6/19
to Chromium Extensions

Get more out of the videos you watch like - topics, scenes, people, sentiments, brands, expressions, labels and much more. Threelly Chrome extensions uses AI to unlock insights from videos - allowing you to spend less time watch, and more time learning. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/threelly-ai-for-youtube/dfohlnjmjiipcppekkbhbabjbnikkibo

Stepan Aslanyan

May 8, 2019, 6:35:34 AM5/8/19
to Chromium Extensions
Hi, our new extension is Hexometer Tool
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hexometer-tool/hikinokpbcadaepfkacpnkhbdjfpfcgc

The Hexometer (HX) algorithm assigns each website a numeric value. That value is a particular website’s HX Rank calculated by a proprietary formula using public data about the domain name, the website's technical parameters and structure.

Vitaly Zdanevich

May 8, 2019, 7:50:11 AM5/8/19
to Chromium Extensions

Text to speech browser extension with voices from AWS and Microsoft, sync with your personal podcast.

Please share your feedback, what we can improve to increase popularity?

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 2.48.24 PM.png

Craig Maxwell

May 8, 2019, 8:13:53 AM5/8/19
to Chromium Extensions
Our extension is SalesPath for Salesforce - It is a Salesforce CRM integration for LinkedInhttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/salespath-for-salesforce/gpnimaijbbdcdmdlacdmmahbhlnhhime?hl

If not using Salesforce, we do also have a 'Lite' version that just allows you to highlight text in Chrome and "Search LinkedIn" for the selected text here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linkedin-search-tool-by-s/kokbkoplnhijphgicmiaobabjdhjimlb?hl

Would anyone be open to providing feedback, particularly on how we can boost awareness/weekly active users? (Both are free to use)...

Thanks in advance!
Craig

Craig Maxwell
Founder & COO