data.text/html.chromewebdata

Rick Halpert

Oct 30, 2014, 9:05:00 PM10/30/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Greetings. I am hoping someone out there has a way to stop this annoying behaviour by the Chrome web browser. I keep getting the popup window with no content other than some URL at the top of the frame and "data.text/html.chromewebdata" in the address field. I have read some posts regarding this error on various developers web sites. But don't seem to find any fix. Is there one? Other than removing Chrome?

PhistucK

Oct 31, 2014, 4:36:06 AM10/31/14
to Rick Halpert, Chromium-extensions
If you cannot find an existing relevant issue at crbug.com, you can file an issue with reproduction steps and a reduced test case (a ZIP with a minimal extension that exhibits the issue). You can reply with a link to the found or created issue here.

Thank you!

PhistucK

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Rick Halpert <rick...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings. I am hoping someone out there has a way to stop this annoying behaviour by the Chrome web browser. I keep getting the popup window with no content other than some URL at the top of the frame and "data.text/html.chromewebdata" in the address field. I have read some posts regarding this error on various developers web sites. But don't seem to find any fix. Is there one? Other than removing Chrome?

Er. Bahuguna Goyal

Apr 1, 2017, 8:00:35 AM4/1/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, rick...@gmail.com
I am facing this anonying behavior
Message has been deleted

cnini houcine

Sep 30, 2017, 12:56:47 PM9/30/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, rick...@gmail.com

Le vendredi 23 juin 2017 06:49:23 UTC+2, Inter Webs a écrit :
PENIS

Jesse Talamantez

Dec 29, 2017, 4:47:34 PM12/29/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, rick...@gmail.com
It's not Me

Jesse Talamantez

SOUMITRA LAHA

Dec 30, 2017, 12:54:30 AM12/30/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I have created an extension which works after login. I have used a web service to validate user login. I am posting my data using Ajax call.
The problem is when I am extracting it in my local machine, it is working fine. But after hosting it on a server, it is not working.
I am getting an error: There was an error processing the request.

 Please help me out

PhistucK

Dec 30, 2017, 4:59:24 AM12/30/17
to SOUMITRA LAHA, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
First, please, start a new thread for this unrelated post.
Second, it is very hard to help without seeing the actual code, so upload it to GitHub or Gist or something and post a link and people could take a look.
Third, that error does not seem to come from Chrome, try attaching a screenshot of the error.

PhistucK

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 7:54 AM, SOUMITRA LAHA <soumitra...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have created an extension which works after login. I have used a web service to validate user login. I am posting my data using Ajax call.
The problem is when I am extracting it in my local machine, it is working fine. But after hosting it on a server, it is not working.
I am getting an error: There was an error processing the request.

 Please help me out
On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 3:17 AM, Jesse Talamantez <jessetal...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's not Me

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 6:05:00 PM UTC-7, Rick Halpert wrote:
Greetings. I am hoping someone out there has a way to stop this annoying behaviour by the Chrome web browser. I keep getting the popup window with no content other than some URL at the top of the frame and "data.text/html.chromewebdata" in the address field. I have read some posts regarding this error on various developers web sites. But don't seem to find any fix. Is there one? Other than removing Chrome?

157...@cvusd.co

Jan 23, 2018, 12:00:47 PM1/23/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, rick...@gmail.com

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 6:05:00 PM UTC-7, Rick Halpert wrote:
Message has been deleted

fraan...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018, 3:38:18 AM6/24/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

                                                                                                              ICH.bin

rahul kumar

Jul 30, 2018, 12:46:11 AM7/30/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, rick...@gmail.com
The "data:text/html,chromewebdata" URL value (called kUnreachableWebDataURL in Chromium) is loaded whenever a URL fails to load in a frame (for example, via RenderFrameImpl::didFailProvisionalLoad and LoadNavigationErrorPage). The issue you explained is kind of a bug where Android WebView built on chromium fails to loads the page in question due unmapped ssl error.

summer hayward

Sep 23, 2018, 4:03:35 PM9/23/18
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, rick...@gmail.com
hi how are you doing

summer hayward

Sep 23, 2018, 4:05:42 PM9/23/18

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 8:05:00 PM UTC-5, Rick Halpert wrote:
Greetings. I am hoping someone out there has a way to stop this annoying behaviour by the Chrome web browser. I keep getting the popup window with no content other than some URL at the top of the frame and "data.text/html .chromewebdata" in the address field. I have read some posts regarding this error on various developers web sites. But don't seem to find any fix. Is there one? Other than removing Chrome?

cha...@outlook.com

Oct 9, 2018, 2:26:43 PM10/9/18
to Chromium Extensions, rick...@gmail.com
viginafun
Enter code here...
<!doctype html>
<head>
<title>Columns Example</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../build/base.css">
body { background: #ccc }
.brand { font-weight: bold; }
</head>
<a class="brand" href="#">Home</a>
<ul class="right menu" id="menu1">
</ul>
<ul class="container menu">
</ul>
<ul class="container menu">
</ul>
<ul id="menu3" class="menu">
</ul>
<a class="brand" href="/">Home</a>
<ul class="right menu" id="menu2">
<li class="dropdown">
<a class="toggle-visible" href="#dropdown11">
Dropdown on click
</a>
<ul id="dropdown11">
</ul>
</li>
<li class="hover dropdown">
<ul>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
<a class="brand" href="/">Home</a>
<ul class="right menu" id="menu2">
<li class="hover dropdown">
<ul>
</ul>
</li>
<li class="dropdown">
<a class="toggle-visible" href="#dropdown22">
Dropdown on click
</a>
<ul id="dropdown22">
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$('.toggle-visible').on('click', function(e){
e.preventDefault();
var target = $(this).attr('href');
$(target).toggleClass('visible');
})
</script>
Message has been deleted

ANGE KUMBI KING 1

Nov 2, 2018, 1:48:05 PM11/2/18
to info...@miraflores.niteroi.br, Chromium Extensions, rick...@gmail.com
Je vous aime bien

Le mar. 23 oct. 2018 à 16:45, <info...@miraflores.niteroi.br> a écrit :

fuckkkk

Em quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2014 23:05:00 UTC-2, Rick Halpert escreveu:
Greetings. I am hoping someone out there has a way to stop this annoying behaviour by the Chrome web browser. I keep getting the popup window with no content other than some URL at the top of the frame and "data.text/html.chromewebdata" in the address field. I have read some posts regarding this error on various developers web sites. But don't seem to find any fix. Is there one? Other than removing Chrome?

arielpi...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2019, 7:48:38 AM3/2/19
to Chromium Extensions, rick...@gmail.com

בתאריך יום שישי, 31 באוקטובר 2014 בשעה 03:05:00 UTC+2, מאת Rick Halpert:
Greetings. I am hoping someone out there has a way to stop this annoying behaviour by the Chrome web browser. I keep getting the popup window with no content other than some URL at the top of the frame and "data.text/html.chromewebdata" in the address field. I have read some posts regarding this error on various developers web sites. But don't seem to find any fix. Is there one? Other than removing Chromeyes i am hacker i am pleaing been evri plairs fortnite!!!

Donna Jean

Mar 10, 2019, 4:36:32 AM3/10/19
to Chromium Extensions
Hey

Simeon Vincent

Mar 11, 2019, 9:34:03 PM3/11/19
to Chromium Extensions
This thread seems to have gotten picked up by spam or something so I'm locking it. Feel free to start a new discussion if this topic is still relevant.
This conversation is locked