How to contact Chrome extension's dev support staff?

yang

Nov 3, 2016, 5:05:14 AM11/3/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
My extension suddenly get removed by google (it's been displayed and updated for months in Chrome store, used by thousands of users), I've corrected all the wrong places which pointed by the notification email.

But the extension is still rejected by google.

I wonder if I can contact a specific google guy to figure out what else is wrong, the plugin is important for my business.

Thank you!

James

Nov 3, 2016, 11:27:23 AM11/3/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi yang,

Did you receive an email notification about the policy violation and extension removal? It should have been sent to your developer account email address. The best way to get in contact would be to respond to that email with your questions.

yang

Nov 3, 2016, 10:24:41 PM11/3/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi James,

Thank you.
I replied that email, but nothing happend till now, it's been 24 hours.

No contact method is contained in that email.

在 2016年11月3日星期四 UTC+8下午11:27:23,James写道:

Huibin Yu

Jan 25, 2017, 10:02:22 AM1/25/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
HI Yang ,

Just wonder if you made any progress on this. I am facing the same problem. What are you being flagged for?

Ingo Lonitz

Feb 8, 2017, 9:03:01 PM2/8/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

Ingo Lonitz

Feb 8, 2017, 9:30:44 PM2/8/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

Gaurav Dahake

Apr 14, 2017, 1:56:31 PM4/14/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi

Same issue happened with us. Any update on this you guys have for your extensions.

Brian T. Nakamoto

Apr 16, 2017, 5:32:16 PM4/16/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi Guys,

It would help people on this forum if you attach your Chrome extensions so we can side-load them, and provide feedback on them.

Thanks!

-Brian
(doesn't work for G)

Itzik b

Oct 30, 2017, 3:30:57 PM10/30/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hello Friends,
Please your advice I am getting Rejected as well, my item id is: blcmjbkepahbafiakfndlpjpjoeaapml

What should I do?

Itzik b