Someone help me? How can I extract links from an web page and display them in another tab ?

Sinan TAYLAN

Oct 4, 2017, 4:48:28 AM10/4/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

PhistucK

Oct 4, 2017, 10:19:47 AM10/4/17
to Sinan TAYLAN, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
​"from an web page" - you mean, from an open tab, or using AJAX?
For the former, you can specify a content script that searches for links, say, stores them in localStorage or chrome.storage and opens a new window ​with an extension page that loads them from localStorage/chrome.storage.

To get started with extensions (which are simply HTML, JavaScript and CSS with a manifest and some more functions that let you interact with the browser), see https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/.

PhistucK

Veerakrishna Pachhipala

Oct 16, 2017, 2:08:44 AM10/16/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:18:28 PM UTC+5:30, Sinan TAYLAN wrote:

Crawl that current tab url and parse it as html by using dom parser then apply document.links then create new tab using chrome api and display as u want