Smart History Classifier- Actual User Count

瀏覽次數:16 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Suraj G

未讀,
2016年6月18日 晚上11:22:462016/6/18
收件者:Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Smart History Classifier.

I am seeing that the smart history classifier is doing brilliant in google analytics wrt downloads. Nealry 600 people have installed it. How can be let know this statistics to Google chromestore. I am seeing 79 users here. I understand the calculation is done on how many people use it, number of uninstalls etc, but that does not mean more there is just 79 people using it when actual installs is 600 odd.

I want users count to go up and show actual number of chromestore for people to know this is a good extension. Please suggest a way!

Here is the link:-

Kindly help!

Thanks,
Suraj G