Chrome Team: Any way to create an option to report extensions that no longer work?

George

Sep 22, 2016, 9:12:55 AM9/22/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Is there any way to create an option on extensions to report a chrome extension to your team which no longer works so that it can be removed from list?

Example:

Extension Defender
Last update: Updated: October 18, 2014
* I tried contacting developer but no contact anymore. His site has been site forever.

Raimond Markus

Sep 22, 2016, 9:24:15 AM9/22/16
to George, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
or inform of extensions that exist in chrome store and are completely legit, but when adding from store create a network failure and wont be added.

being forced to manually add it, chrome auto-disables it every time, which in turn causes me to drag it into extensions every time i open chrome + im unable to use the extension in incognito. its not too much work to do every single time i open chrome, but its not smth i wanna keep doing for several years either

Thankfully
Raimond

George