Re: shows ?utm_source=inline-install-disabled

Message has been deleted

@rsenik

Sep 11, 2017, 12:41:45 PM9/11/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Same for me, I have 2 new extensions, for both I set the verified website and checked the inline install.

It seems to me inline installation is disabled by default???

I don't want to redirect my users to the Chrome store full of competitors. It was already hard to get them to my website :(

On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 10:05:09 PM UTC+2, Karteek Munjal wrote:
hi,
i am a developer working for my clients i have many other projects on webstore but my new extension shows ?utm_source=inline-install-disabled while promoting my clients extension to another sites but i have enabled inline installs and verified my domain for that.. please help me?
thanks

Karteek Munjal

Sep 11, 2017, 12:52:25 PM9/11/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
switch your domain to .com it works fine for me now