How can I update existing extensions from an accidentally deleted account?

Jan Ihmels

Jul 10, 2014, 7:21:22 AM7/10/14
to chromium-...@chromium.org
One of our extensions had been published under an email account that was accidentally deleted by our Google Apps administrator. However our analytics show that several installs are still in active use.

We now need to release a security update and are unable to update these existing versions.

Is there a way to either a) recover the version of the deleted account and replace it with an updated version; or b) force-remove these ghost installs from users so that they have to install a newer version published under a different account?

Thank you in advance for your help!