How to enable inline javascript on chrome extension ???

Ancon Paul

Oct 11, 2015, 1:34:28 PM10/11/15
to Chromium-extensions
I attach my extention it is not working.. can any body help me on running this extension ???
My extension_.zip

PhistucK

Oct 11, 2015, 1:37:08 PM10/11/15
to Ancon Paul, Chromium-extensions
You cannot run inline JavaScript in Chrome extensions. You need to put everything in a separate JavaScript file.
If you need help with that, search for general development forums or tutorials. This is not the place.

PhistucK