Chrome extension In-App Payments Unexpected error when i'm trying buy item

Kolya

Jun 7, 2017, 2:40:28 AM6/7/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi 2 all,

I'm developing chrome extnesions with ip-app payments,
following guid https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/payments-iap to use webstore api inside extension.
In-app products in active status.
By google.payments.inapp.getSkuDetails i'm getting list of product (titlles, descriptins, ids).

And when i did try to buy in-app product by using method google.payments.inapp.buy , window with product description, price and title was opened, I wrote credit card info press buy button and got an error "unexpected error".

Support said that i can't buy products inside my extension from developer account, so i switched to another account and again no access.

Did anyone get the same problem?

Rajat Kapoor

Jul 6, 2017, 1:50:21 PM7/6/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, greenju...@gmail.com
I am also facing the same issue. I will try to make a purchase using some other account and see how it goes and post about the same here

Rajat Kapoor

Jul 7, 2017, 1:40:53 AM7/7/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, greenju...@gmail.com
I tried with other accounts as well and still facing the same issue. I have contacted google support for the same and they are looking into the issue