Is there any way to set panel size in google extension?

Joul

Aug 17, 2016, 12:34:31 PM8/17/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce

I create a panel in chrome extension like the following code:

chrome.windows.create({
    type
:   'panel',
    url
:    'panel.html',
    height
: 700,
    width
: 350,
    focused
: true

}, function(popup) {
    popupId
= popup.id;
    chrome
.windows.update(popupId, {focused: true});
    console
.log(popup.height);

});

however, the height of the panel is not 700, but 520, and the panel height seems associated with the resolution ratio of screen, when I change to 1024x768, the panel height becomes 364. So it's very strange, I was confused by two days and I don't know how to fix this problem. Anyone can give some advice? Thanks very much...

Joul

Aug 21, 2016, 8:58:38 AM8/21/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
anyone can help me? or give me some suggest,thanks in advance

PhistucK

Aug 21, 2016, 9:37:37 AM8/21/16
to Joul, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You do know that panels are not supported in stable Chrome (and are not planned to be), right?

PhistucK