How to communicate with USB Key in webpage after disabling NPAPI?

秘相友

Apr 17, 2015, 4:59:17 AM4/17/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org

Currently, many E-bank use NPAPI to communicate with USB Key to create digital signature in china.

The general process: JavaScript-->NPAPI-->MS CryptoAPI -->USB Key(Smart Card)

If we update our plug-in to NaCl, we couldn’t call the MS CryptoAPI in NaCl sandbox.

Is there a solution I can invoke MS CryptoAPI or PKCS#11 DLL module to communicate with USB Key in NaCl (PPAPI)?

Or is there another way to allow me to communicate with USBKey?

Does the Chrome Dev them have considered the scenario of calling USB Key in webpage? If there is a plan to support?