Error 500 when uploading a Chrome extension (.zip)

DavidPeres

Oct 14, 2017, 2:37:49 PM10/14/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi everyone.
Today I've tried to upload a new chrome extension (.zip) but it did not work and page returned an error 500. Since then, I cant login my chrome dev dashboard :( I always get error 500.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

PhistucK

Oct 14, 2017, 3:50:34 PM10/14/17
to DavidPeres, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Have you tried using incognito or other browsers (just to eliminate your account as the issue)?

PhistucK

DavidPeres

PhistucK

Oct 15, 2017, 11:35:36 AM10/15/17
to DavidPeres, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 2:45 PM, DavidPeres <myemulat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I tried, it's an user related issue... And I think what has happened: I uploaded a .zip extension whose manifest.json included an emoji in "name". Can someone of Google help me with this? I cant login into my dashboard because of that error 500..

Thanks!

El sábado, 14 de octubre de 2017, 21:50:34 (UTC+2), PhistucK escribió:
Have you tried using incognito or other browsers (just to eliminate your account as the issue)?

PhistucK

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 9:37 PM, DavidPeres <myemulat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone.
Today I've tried to upload a new chrome extension (.zip) but it did not work and page returned an error 500. Since then, I cant login my chrome dev dashboard :( I always get error 500.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

DavidPeres

Oct 15, 2017, 12:14:15 PM10/15/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce, myemulat...@gmail.com
Hey PhistucK,

I've been taking a look into crbug.com and it's something related to Chrome, not "Chrome Store". In my case, bug it's related to Chrome Web Store dashboard, so only Google developers can fix it, not the chrome development community :(

Cheers,