My App with more then 140K users was removed from Chrome store

Joni

Feb 24, 2015, 1:04:33 AM2/24/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi
A few days ago I got this email that associated with this site http://free-coloring-book.com/

Dear Developer,

Your Google Chrome item, "Coloring Pages," with ID:
ijhcehgkaccjiljllpejjekibagmonki did not comply with our policies and was
removed from the Google Chrome Web Store.

Your app must comply with Google's Webmaster Quality Guidelines:

Please carefully review this page and ensure that you are compliant with
each of the specific guidelines listed. In particular, please avoid spammy
and deceptive techniques, such as relying on scraped or unoriginal content.

* Little or no original content -

Additionally, please ensure that the landing page of your app is not
dominated by ads and that the user isn't forced to click any ads to unlock
content.

If you'd like to re-submit your item, please make the appropriate changes
to the item so that it complies with our policies, then re-publish it in
your developer dashboard. Please reply to this email for issues regarding
this item removal.

I read the mail and worked according to guidelines and also sent this email

Hello Google chrome web store team
I would like to inform you that after I received your email regarding my app I immediately took action. I made all the necessary adjustments to meet the guidelines that was sent to us and fixed it.

These are the actions that I took:
1. I built the all website from scratch.
2. I added more then 250 new original and relevant articles
3. I checked each article using online tools to make sure that the content is original and not duplicate.
4. I read the Google's Webmaster Quality guidelines and worked according to it
5. I reviewed all the pages so it will meet the 'Scarped content' and the 'Little or no original content' guidelines

Last time you approved the app after it was removed but after a few weeks it was removed again so I hope that the steps I took now will allow you to re-confirm the app that was rated high and already had more the 100k users when it was removed

Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is
I try and try to deal with the problem but the still not been confirmed