Our TheGoodData extension has been deleted

in...@thegooddata.org

May 2, 2015, 11:31:57 AM5/2/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org, atran...@gmail.com, mar...@thegooddata.org
Hello,

We are writing here because our privacy extension TheGoodData has been removed with no reason or notice and we don't really know how to find a solution to bring it back.

Extension ID was: elbfekgipcdaikbmepglnkghplljagkd
Name. The Good Data

Our extension is a version of the original extension of Disconnect.me

Their extension has also been deleted at the same time but they have got it back after some days.

So can anyone help with this?

Thanks,
Alex
CTO TheGoodData

Dylan Myers

May 2, 2015, 12:43:32 PM5/2/15
to in...@thegooddata.org, Chromium-extensions, atran...@gmail.com, mar...@thegooddata.org
Hi Alex,

As with all extension takedowns, we need to know:
PS: This board is no longer an official support channel.

Dylan Myers✱
website developer&
graphic designer&
photographer.😊💁😊