Re: [crx] Chrome Kiosk Testing - How to do it? Seriously!

Message has been deleted

PhistucK

Jun 9, 2017, 4:32:45 PM6/9/17
to R Michael, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
You are asking this in a Chrome extension group, though.
stackoverflow.com is probably the place for any Chrome extension or application related questions.

Anyway, what if you load it as an unpacked package (turn on the "Developer mode" in chrome:extensions and click on "Load unpacked extension...")? Or even as a packed package (applications should be installable outside of the store, I believe)?

PhistucK

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:48 PM, R Michael <rmichae...@mac.com> wrote:
I am developing a chrome kiosk app and the only way I have found to test any of my changes is to bundle, submit to store, install and see what happens. Its a horrible way to develop. I have looked around ever where I can think for tools, methods, anything for insight to developing/debugging/test a chrome kiosk app, or even just a chrome app. Please someone tell me there is a better way!