PNaCl, Native Client mimetype handler sample?

kenji uno

Apr 17, 2015, 2:29:54 AM4/17/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi.

I'm looking for way to implement TIF/TIFF viewer as a PNaCl extension.

I have ever used NPAPI. But NPAPI is now deprecated due to security reason, and Chrome 42 already disables it in default behavior.

I like to have viewer invoked by html tag like <embed src="123.tif" type="image/tiff" />

Question: how to enable the PNaCl extension into my Chrome as mime type handler. It will be invoked by <embed src="123.tif" type="image/tiff" />

I want to check any sample implementing "pp::Instance::HandleDocumentLoad" and having "nacl_modules" in manifest.json.

Thanks.

kenjiuno

kenji uno

Apr 21, 2015, 10:29:02 PM4/21/15
to chromium-...@chromium.org
Hi.

I have found an app implementing mime document loader. love-nacl

Better approach for my NaCl-assisted webapp?

I'll inspect it. Thanks

kenjiuno

2015年4月17日金曜日 15時29分54秒 UTC+9 kenji uno: