when reload browser auto open popup if it is open

Thiên Hồ Khắc

Nov 20, 2016, 12:05:52 AM11/20/16
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I'm having problems chrome extension,

I'm having open the browser popup if reload the popup will not open, then I have to click again to open the popup, I want if I'm open popup then reload browser automatically opens the popup.
please help me

PhistucK

Nov 20, 2016, 2:10:47 AM11/20/16
to Thiên Hồ Khắc, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
I am not sure I understand.
1. You click on the browser action in order to open the popup.
2. You reload what? The tab?
3. The popup closes.
Is this correct?
If so, this is by design. Once the popup loses focus, it closes.
There is no way to open the popup automatically or programmatically.

PhistucK

PhistucK

Nov 20, 2016, 2:12:05 AM11/20/16
to Thiên Hồ Khắc, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
​Regarding step 2 - how do you reload the popup? By clicking on the reload button? Or by using executeScript?​
For the former, this is indeed by design. For the latter... I am not sure.

PhistucK