cannot load unpacked extension on ubuntu

AwEduction

May 8, 2017, 11:07:47 AM5/8/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
Hi I download Chrome extension for study. Now I use Ubuntu  and try to install download extension , but  I cannot load any files. How I can do.

Thanks
Screenshot from 2017-05-08 16-05-48.png

John Gachina

May 8, 2017, 2:30:41 PM5/8/17
to AwEduction, Chromium-Extensions-Announce
OMG. You need to take English lessons man.

On 8 May 2017 at 18:07, AwEduction <tsak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I download Chrome extension for study. Now I use Ubuntu  and try to install download extension , but  I cannot load any files. How I can do.

Thanks

PhistucK

Виталий Хатламаджиян

May 10, 2017, 7:19:56 AM5/10/17
to Chromium-Extensions-Announce
  1. Open chrome://extensions page.
  2. Turn the "Developer mode" checkbox on.
  3. Click on the "Load unpacked extension" button.
  4. You no need to select any files. Just open source directory and click "Open" / "OK".
If there is an error, it will be displayed.