ChromeDriver taking 100% cpu usage.

Sandeep Sagar Panjala

Sep 27, 2016, 6:34:50 AM9/27/16
to Chromium-discuss
Hi

I'm running selenium automation with chrome driver on windows server 2012

processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50 GHz - Single core
ram : 4gb

where I'm downloading some xml documents, whenever I run selenium script it's taking 100% cpu usage,
and warning message going to client mobiles. they wanted to restrict cpu usage to 90%.

is it possible to restrict cpu usage to 90% on that processor, the same script when i run on i3 processor with 8gb ram it's not taking more than 60%.

I wrote selenium script using C#, is it possible to restrict cpu usage to 90% through the code or any third party softwares ?

thanks in advance.