jQuery buttons not working on one webpage

Sir Steve Davis

Dec 22, 2016, 2:31:02 AM12/22/16
to Chromium-discuss
Hey there,

I use WHMCS hosting management software.  Recently the support ticket page has started acting up but only in chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m

There are a number of buttons that trigger jquery behaviours such as expanding a DIV or changing the status of the ticket that have stopped working.

The same buttons work fine in Firefox.

Developer tools console shows this

AdminTicketInterface.js:104 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).textext is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (AdminTicketInterface.js:104)
    at h (scripts.min.js?v=1d0e99:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (scripts.min.js?v=1d0e99:2)
    at Function.ready (scripts.min.js?v=1d0e99:2)
    at HTMLDocument.a (scripts.min.js?v=1d0e99:1)

I have zero extensions active right now to test this.

WHMCS support can't see a problem and can't reproduce it which leads me to believe it is something to do with my browser settings.

Any thoughts?

PhistucK

Dec 22, 2016, 2:41:32 AM12/22/16
to geek...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Without debugging it, it is very hard to help.
Is there any other error in the page in general?

PhistucK

Collin Biedenkapp

Jan 16, 2017, 1:43:51 AM1/16/17
to Chromium-discuss, geek...@gmail.com
I actually had this issue and it was just a cache problem for me. Clearing my cache solved the issue.