Reduce spacial impact of '[plugin name] is debugging this browser.' message.

Michiel Vermandel

Dec 5, 2016, 3:07:02 AM12/5/16
to Chromium-discuss
I am using Webstorm as IDE and are using it's JavaScript debugging feature.
Now Chrome notifies me wit the '"JetBrains IDE Support" is debugging this browser' message.

The problem with this is that it pushes the content on the page downwards which causes issues in some cases with content being pushed off the screen.

Is it possible to reduce the impact of this message for "known" debuggers on known hosts (like when I run my app on http://localhost:8080, I would like to be able to allow "JetBrains IDE Support" debugging this domain) and move it to a smaller icon into the address bar?

Thanks