Device emulators broken after Chrome version 42 onwards

Krastian Krastev

Jun 8, 2015, 3:55:45 AM6/8/15
to chromium...@chromium.org
Most mobile and tablet devices emulators are breaking display of games web site for mobile devices (games.paddypower.mobi/mobile/) and for tablet devices (games.paddypower.mobi/tablet/). On physical devices Chrome browser displays the same URLs correctly. The only correctly working emulators are "Apple iPhone 4" for mobile devices and "Apple iPad Mini" for tablet devices. We used to count on device emulators for our selenium based regression test suites and now they are failing for most devices.
See attached file: Apple.iPad.Mini.png, Apple.iPad.png, Apple.iPhone.4.png, Apple.iPhone.5.png, Google.Nexus.7.png, Google.Nexus.10.png, Samsung.Galaxy.S4.png, Samsung.Galaxy.SIII.png.
Can we workaround that somehow?
Apple.iPad.Mini.png
Apple.iPad.png
Apple.iPhone.4.png
Apple.iPhone.5.png
Google.Nexus.7.png
Google.Nexus.10.png
Samsung.Galaxy.S4.png
Samsung.Galaxy.SIII.png

PhistucK

Jun 8, 2015, 4:33:47 AM6/8/15
to kras...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
1. google-chrome-developer-tools is the right group for this discussion.
2. You might want to file an issue at crbug.com (if you have not found a similar issue).

PhistucK

Dan

Aug 24, 2016, 9:53:00 AM8/24/16
to Chromium-discuss, kras...@gmail.com
Did you have any luck finding a solution?
I am seeing the same problem