WebRTC is Freeze

Luis Tiburcio

Oct 19, 2017, 6:12:00 AM10/19/17
to Chromium-discuss
Hello,

I am having a problem since the 56 chrome version that when i start a video call using WebRTC technology the video of the video call is freeze.

PhistucK

Oct 19, 2017, 6:15:33 AM10/19/17
to luisti...@droiders.com, Chromium-discuss
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

Make sure you supply a URL that reproduces the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK