Can someone give me a good GN --filters example so that I only have Blink and a few other projects in my Visual Studio solution?

Robert Oschler

Aug 15, 2017, 1:01:56 AM8/15/17
to Chromium-discuss
The first time I tried working with chromium I created an unfiltered all.sln.  This was a huge and unwieldy setup.  I am taking a completely new try at this and starting from scratch.  Can someone give me a --filters list for the GN command that will give me a Visual Studio solution that only has the projects pertaining to:

- Everything I need to build Blink (web renderer?)
- Everything I need to build the V8 Javascript engine so I can trace the Javascript implementation code
- Everything I need to trace the code that fetches and renders web page content, but I am mostly interested in the code that handles HTML5 and DOM, element handling (i.e. - the web page content)

I don't need anything else.  Thanks in advance.