Access on personal data in Chromium Account

Vitold S

Aug 14, 2017, 4:35:39 PM8/14/17
to Chromium-discuss
Hello,

    How to access on my password, history and other personal data in Chromium project via HTTP requests?

Thanks.

PhistucK

Aug 14, 2017, 4:41:17 PM8/14/17
to vit...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
The Chromium project does not carry your personal data.

If you sign into Chrome or Chromium using your Google Account, the data is kept on the servers of Google.
I do not think there is an unauthenticated HTTP request (or one without a CSRF protection) or an API you can use to get that data. Some of it should be available in your Google account pages, like https://passwords.google.com, or at https://history.google.com.

PhistucK