How to change YouTube's default video size in Chromium ?

Victor

Oct 19, 2016, 1:02:25 AM10/19/16
to Chromium-discuss
Videos in Chrome are bigger than in Chromium (in default view), how to force Chromium have the same size of videos like Chrome does ?

PhistucK

Oct 19, 2016, 1:22:11 AM10/19/16
to fsn7...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
This is pretty weird... Do both of them use the same screen height?
I cannot reproduce this reliably. Sometimes Chrome shows the same as your Chromium (smaller) and sometimes Chromium shows the same as your Chrome (bigger).

Oh, yes, it is almost definitely the screen height. Moving the window to a screen without a taskbar shows the bigger video and vice versa. My resolution is 1920x1080.

There is a difference between Chrome and Chromium, though - Chrome supports H.264 while Chromium does not - but this seems irrelevant in this case.

PhistucK