Youtube Quality options

theroundcube

Jun 29, 2016, 6:34:01 AM6/29/16
to Chromium-discuss
Hi I have just started using chromium browser, and I love it. certain sites i browse load ridiculously quick.  my one issue is that some youtube videos are missing options above 360p.
Is there something I can do or install to fix this? I have tried looking in other places. thank you. Here is what it looks like:

PhistucK

Jun 29, 2016, 6:36:49 AM6/29/16
to josephp...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Chromium does not support non-free codecs.
I guess the video is not encoded in higher resolutions using free codecs.

PhistucK

theroundcube

Jun 30, 2016, 1:56:19 AM6/30/16
to Chromium-discuss, josephp...@gmail.com
Is there something i can go get and install that you know of?

PhistucK

Jun 30, 2016, 2:04:27 AM6/30/16
to theroundcube, Chromium-discuss
Yes, Chrome. :)