How will i get a value from a Jenkin server to the chromium andorid project ?

San Deep

May 23, 2018, 12:17:25 PM5/23/18
to Chromium-discuss
Hi all,

I need to get the build number from the jenkin server to the chromium as version so is it possible because in Android Studio projects it depends on the Gradle file so the gradle get the build number from the Jenkin but chromium doesn't have/support and it doesn't get the value

So solution for this please let me know.

Thanks

PhistucK

May 24, 2018, 1:46:06 AM5/24/18
to San Deep, Chromium-discuss
The Chromium project does not use Jenkins.

PhistucK