how to force chromium to close HTTPS connection

Aric

Jun 28, 2016, 2:22:10 AM6/28/16
to Chromium-discuss
I am using the BrowserWindow object given by Electron, which is a reference to a chromium instance.
While browsing the web, I can see that http connections to websites that I visited stay open for a long time (more than 5 minutes) even though I left the website already. This ultimately lead to the "too many opened files" error (and therefore crash of the Electron application).

What is the easiest way to shorten that that time and close the connection as soon as possible after leaving the website or closing the BrowserWindow object?

I realize that I am not on the Electron group but I looked a lot on the Electron side and did not find anything related to that.

Thanks