Issue with ckeditor and chrome

Mantey

Jul 17, 2016, 1:41:24 AM7/17/16
to Chromium-discuss

The below image is chrome

My web page keeps scrolling down to textarea with ckeditor and it destroys the section of the page. Its a headache. All browsers works well excerpt chrome. PLS I NEED HELP

Here is mozilla

PhistucK

Jul 17, 2016, 1:47:09 AM7/17/16
to contac...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Without seeing code, it is very hard to help. If I were you, I would try and debug it by adding a breakpoint to the scroll event listener using the Developer Tools (the side bar of the Sources panel has an "Event Listener Breakpoints" section) and see what code initiates the scroll and continue from there.

Also, does this happen with any CKEditor instance you use (not only on your website)?
Have you consulted CKEditor support forums?

PhistucK