Embedded security policies for Mac

Chase Pollock

May 28, 2015, 8:00:00 AM5/28/15
to chromium...@chromium.org
So far I've read of only one way to apply security policies for Mac users, and that is via the OS X Server software, which as I understand essentially writes a file to the users profile which Chrome reads when starting. This file is user accessible so not really secure anyway.

I'm wondering if there is a way to embed this security policy plist/xml file within the .app itself so it can be packaged as one thing. Anyone know if this can be done? I know the example policy file is embedded, but Chrome does not use this file when starting.

Thanks!