Thoughts on reverting "Edit Breakpoint" label in debugger back to "Add Conditional Breakpoint"

Alan Chavez

Dec 9, 2017, 12:15:15 PM12/9/17
to Chromium-discuss
Hi,

I'm new to this group, so I hope I'm posting this request in the right group. If not, please point me in the right direction.

I use the debugger a lot in Chrome, and I always keep introducing people in my team to the power of conditional breakpoints when debugging JavaScript using Chrome. However, I think the current label ("Edit Breakpoint") is not very descriptive.

Based on this post from 2015, it looks like at some point the label's name was "Add Conditional Breakpoint"

But somewhere between then and now, that changed, and I was wondering what was the motivation behind the change and if it's reasonable to ask to change it back as it was more descriptive of the action

Thanks