Kindly provide the steps for building the PDFium.

Mohan Selvaraj

Dec 5, 2017, 6:58:08 AM12/5/17
to Chromium-discuss
HI ALL,

I new to chromium ,can anyone please suggest me how to build the PDFium in visual studio or in Command prompt,

Thanks,
Mohan S

PhistucK

Dec 5, 2017, 1:53:30 PM12/5/17
to rajn...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
And if you need help, PDFium is the right group.

PhistucK

Mohan Selvaraj

Dec 12, 2017, 12:34:26 AM12/12/17
to Chromium-discuss, rajn...@gmail.com
HI PhistucK

Thank you for your update.

Is there a way to build PDFium as a dll? So I can link to it form my C# project?

Thanks,
Mohan S

PhistucK

Dec 12, 2017, 4:13:08 AM12/12/17
to Mohan Selvaraj, Chromium-discuss
It is already built as a DLL, as far as I know, though an PPAPI plugin DLL and not a regular one.
Anyway, PDFium is still the right group for PDFium questions.

PhistucK

Mohan Selvaraj

Dec 13, 2017, 12:18:02 AM12/13/17
to Chromium-discuss, rajn...@gmail.com
Hi @Phistuck,

Thank you for your update.

I have created the directory and trying to fetch the code,It running for so long and  no error is produced ,can you please provide a solution for this,I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Thanks,
Mohan S

PhistucK

Dec 13, 2017, 12:37:31 AM12/13/17