Asking an opinion about fast moving buttons D:

Svyat Mitin

Oct 16, 2017, 9:38:49 AM10/16/17
to Chromium-discuss
Hi, guys!

Recently, I wrote an article on medium, but seems that I didn't get any feedback there, and question is a little bit interesting for me.

In short:
In the world of modern web, slow sites and adverts, it often happens, that when you are trying to press are button or a link, site lags and moves another one under your finger or a mouse, and you actually click it, because it is impossible to stop in milliseconds. So I explained an idea how to fix this in the article, and would like to get some feedback. Thanks :slight_smile:

Here is a link to article:
https://medium.com/@watashiwaher/time-to-change-fast-moving-buttons-in-your-browser-6ff642e4adca

Svyat Mitin

Oct 18, 2017, 1:01:51 PM10/18/17