Add a feature to be able to mute a tab

Jason Rodman

Apr 30, 2015, 5:49:39 PM4/30/15
to chromium...@chromium.org
There is nothing more annoying that video or audio ads on a page that you cant turn off. The only options I have is to mute my whole computer or chrome all together. It would be nice to have the sound icon in the tab have a menu to mute/unmute the sound on that tab. That would be great.

PhistucK

May 1, 2015, 6:05:56 AM5/1/15
to jason....@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
It was already implemented as an experimental feature.

Copy and paste this to the address bar and press Enter -
Then click on "Enable" at the end of the relevant entry.

Note that since this is an experimental feature, it may break at any time, or even get totally removed.

PhistucK